[gptalk] Re: How big is your SYSVOL?

  • From: David Cliffe <David.Cliffe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:57:29 -0400

I have a forest where SYSVOL averages about 650MB per domain.  Two
domains have approx. 450 GPOs.  Another only has 110 GPOs, but also
stores a lot of junk in Netlogon.  Also in that third domain I find that
the SYSTEM and INETRES adm files are 1.5Mb in size, which was a bit of a
wake up call, so thanks for your mail!

-DC