[gptalk] Re: How big is your SYSVOL?

  • From: "Kopenski, Jack" <Jack.Kopenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:31:07 -0400

Two questions about SYSVOL size when I look at my space used......

1.  I have found two files in SYSVOL called  Reserve_File_512MB_A.txt ,
and Reserve_File_512MB_B.txt.  Does anyone know what these are?

2.  For each GPO do all the templates need to be there?

Jack Kopenski
jack.kopenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx