[gptalk] Re: Hide only Administrative tools on Control Panel

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:36:53 -0500

Hi Pankaj,
What Igor meant was you could set permissions on the folder, Administrative
Tools, as that is what it is. If you go to Comp Config -> Windows Settings ->
Security Settings -> File System, you can set “deny” folder permissions on the
Admin Tools folder.

Regards.

Shane M. Williford
Systems Administrator