[gptalk] Re: HP D530 hanging on applying computer settings

  • From: Thorbjörn Sjövold <thorbjorn.sjovold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:21:15 +0200

Also, if you use Niel's method and test without Group Policies and you find out
that it is related to GP, you could enable verbose GP logging
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/221833 and look if you see if the there are
entries where the time stamp differ a lot, i.e. there is some sort of timeout
or similar. If you do not understand the entries yourself, just post them here
and you'll get help figuring them out. If you can't log on, just read the log
over the network.

Thorbjörn

   S p e c i a l   O p e r a t i o n s    S o f t w a r e

Torsgatan 8             +46(0)8-52463400
111 23 Stockholm        +46(0)70-7104452
             w w w . s p e c o p s s o f t . c o m