[gptalk] Re: Group policy to set I.E. home page

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:01:23 -0500

If you have Group Policy Preferences in your environment, you can manage
registry settings very easily. Doesn't require the writing of ADM
templates.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>