[gptalk] Re: Group policy map drives

  • From: "Jonathan Finkbiner" <JFinkbiner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:29:40 -0400

This works for me...

CLASS USER

CATEGORY "Network Drives"

      POLICY "Drive H"

            KEYNAME Network\H

            PART "ConnectionType - LEAVE"       NUMERIC REQUIRED

                  MIN 1 MAX 1 DEFAULT 1

                  VALUENAME "ConnectionType"

            END PART

            PART "ProviderName - LEAVE"         EDITTEXT REQUIRED

                  DEFAULT "Microsoft Windows Network"

                  VALUENAME "ProviderName"

            END PART

            PART "ProviderType - LEAVE"         NUMERIC REQUIRED

                  MIN 131072 MAX 131072 DEFAULT 131072

                  VALUENAME "ProviderType"

            END PART

            PART "RemotePath"                   EDITTEXT REQUIRED

                  DEFAULT "\\SERVER\SHARE"

                  VALUENAME "RemotePath"

            END PART

            PART "UserName - LEAVE BLANK"       EDITTEXT

                  DEFAULT ""

                  VALUENAME "UserName"

            END PART

      END POLICY