[gptalk] Re: Group Policy/AD delegation issueq

  • From: "Francis Revere" <frevere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:41:16 -0400

Thanks for the information Omar.  I disabled the policy and force an
update on the server.  I added group1 to the Remote Desktop Users group
on the server.  Still, when I attempt to login as one of the users in
the group, I receive the message that the "to login to the computer, you
must be granted the Allow to log on through Terminal Services right."
Something is not right here.  I have group1 setup exactly as Domain
Admins.  Full control on the computer object in AD, group1 added to the
Remote users on the remote tab in server properties.  Any ideas???