[gptalk] Re: Group Policy sticks after domain migration

  • From: "Kaiser, Charlie" <ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:55:32 -0800

To clarify; they are the same machines, just moved out of one domain
into another, but I mistakenly put computer config instead of user
config. It's all the lockdown items like no run, no shutdown, that kind
of stuff. Actually, all that's on the desktop is one app and log off...

Thanks!

Charlie Kaiser
W2K3 MCSA/MCSE/Security
Systems Engineer