[gptalk] Re: Group Policy sticks after domain migration

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:55:03 -0800

Actually, I was thinking of both ADM and non-ADM policies. What is not clear
in this original question was whether the machines being moved into domain2
are the same TSs that are mentioned earlier. Also, what is not clear is what
policies are sticking around--and whether they are truly per-user or
per-computer, since Charlie mentions Computer Config, below. Probably need
some more info here.