[gptalk] Re: Group Policy software install - multiple packages

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:34:31 -0700

As long as you don't have dependencies between the two packages, you simply
add the additional packages to the single GPO (you can have many packages in
a single GPO). They will be installed serially, one after the other, at
startup or logon.

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!