[gptalk] Re: Group Policy delegation

  • From: Auld Colin <colin.auld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:49:00 +0100

This is a great thread (although it's come a wee bit too late for me as I've
just spent a while working out something similar).

I still have one problem though -  I can set the right "Perform Group Policy
Modeling Analysis" on the delegation tab at the domain level to allow my "GP
Analysts" group to perform modeling, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
Do these users need any additional rights?

(Note - The "Read group policy results data" right is configured similarly
and works as expected)

TIA

Colin

|* This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of the
addressee only.
|* If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone +44 (0) 1506 408700

|* We do not accept legal responsibility for this e-mail or any viruses.

|* All e-mails sent and received by us are monitored.

|* Contracts cannot be concluded with us by e-mail.

|* This message has been sent from a member of the British Energy Group (the
"Group").

|* The parent company of the Group is British Energy Group plc, a company
registered in Scotland, registered number 270184, and having its registered
office at