[gptalk] Re: Group Policy and Zenworks

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:02:05 -0800

Alan-

I've never seen anything like this and I would be highly surprised if you
were able to find such documentation (except perhaps in the bowels of
Novell). So, I know next to nothing about Zenworks but are you saying that
it can actually store GPOs that are straight from an AD environment, without
AD being present?

Darren