[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Preference Client Side Extensions now available

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:39:02 -0800

Who is "they"? J

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of FlowMaN
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:38 AM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: Group Policy Preference Client Side Extensions now
available

Interesting. They said that, you have to choose between Policy Maker
Settings and GPP. Technically it's compatible, but you can't use them
together.

Otto Horvath

[MS MVP - Group Policy]

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Nelson, Jamie R
<Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will the GP Preference extensions process old PolicyMaker based settings?
Haven't tested it yet, but thought I would check with the group to see if
anyone knows offhand.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information Technology |
I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax 405.553.5687 |
<http://www.integrisok.com/> http://www.integrisok.com