[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Preference Client Side Extensions now available

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:44:22 +0100

Hi folks,

I've started a script which should be able to do the CSE install job in most
environments (Startup Script).

It looks for OS version, architecture, service pack level, if pre-req
(XmlLite) is already installed or not (if not it will install it) etc.

Check it out here:

http://heidelbergit.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-install-gpp-cses-using-start
up.html

Any feedback is very welcome. It's just the beginning.

Best regards

Jakob H. Heidelberg

MCSA/MCSE:M/S, MCITP,
MCDST, MCTS, MCT, CCNA