[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Object Comparison (Attachment removed)

  • From: <bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:49:15 +0200

I'll send it through my Own mail server to you, if you then can send it to the
group?

Vriendelijke groeten,
Cordialement,
Kind Regards,
Schillebeeks Bart
Active Directory Security Consultant
Bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx
AD Internet Consulting BVBA
"When once you have tasted flight, you will always walk with your eyes turned
skyward, for there you have been and there you always will be."
Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519
Disclaimer:
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them
to be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no way legally binding
and has to be viewed as a personal opinion of the sender. This message reflects
in no way the views of FORTIS BANK and its associates and AD internet
Consulting BVBA and its associates. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and
does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the
terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and
subject to our formal written confirmation.
AD Internet Consulting BVBA, Hezemeer 7, 2430 Eindhout-Laakdal ON:0470419019
www.adinternet.com mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________________________

From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Very nice. However, as Darren stated, this functionality is in the free
> DesktopStandard GPOVault product. It is not available for download
> anymore, but if you can get your hands on it, it makes the process very
> simple. Just a couple clicks and it spits a very nice, color-coded
> report for you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jamie Nelson

Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortis.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm