[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Object Comparison

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:31:24 -0500

Very nice. However, as Darren stated, this functionality is in the free
DesktopStandard GPOVault product. It is not available for download
anymore, but if you can get your hands on it, it makes the process very
simple. Just a couple clicks and it spits a very nice, color-coded
report for you.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson

From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF"