[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Object Comparison

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:06:17 -0700

Well, I don't know about that Bart, but you may be able to get there with
something that my company, SDM Software, is getting ready to release.
Essentially we are releasing a Scripting Toolkit for GP, where you'll be
able to modify GP settings via script (PowerShell primarily). So, in your
scenario, you could write a script to read values from one GPO and write
them into another.

Darren