[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Error

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:22:47 -0800

OK. Then the next step is to look at the actual files in the SYSVOL part of
the GPO. Specifically, under \\
<file:///\\%3cdomain%3e\sysvol\%3cdomain%3e\Policies\%3cGUID>
<domain>\sysvol\<domain>\Policies\<GUID of GPO>\User\Documents & Settings

Check the permissions on that Folder and the files in that folder (should be
at least one called fdeploy.ini). Make sure that the groups below have write
perms on that folder and files and that there aren't any Deny ACEs.

Darren