[gptalk] Re: Gpmc.msc error - all of a sudden...

  • From: "Derhammer, Michael D CIV WICRTC/SCBN, 1741" <Michael.Derhammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:32:52 -0500

Hey,

Could be corrupted... Also, are you sure of your rights, check the
permissions on mmc too, just to make sure, there might be a local or remote
admins group that is hidden that has access. Life~ Always different
possibilities.

Michael Derhammer
Information Systems Support Technician
Network Support Technician/ HelpDesk