[gptalk] Re: GPResult Errors...suggestions?

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:57:33 -0500

Thanks Darren. I've been at this organization for 2yrs now and those 2
errors have always been there, and I know I didn't put any SI policy in
place. :-)  I did some research on how to get rid of those errors and
the get rid of the Event 1085 error but didn't come up with anything.
I'm not familiar too much with what Client-Side Extensions are. I read
about them some time ago, but didn't understand them too much. I assume
that's what you meant in your last couple statements about old CSEs?

Thanks again.

Shane M. Williford

Systems Administrator

MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+