[gptalk] Re: GPP Item Level Targeting Slow

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:37:44 -0700

Have you checked userenv.log? One thing I heard about just today, was a GPP
user who noticed that GPP was loading up c:\document and settings\all
users\appdata\microsoft\grou policy\history with a ton of data that was
slowing down their logon times. Not sure what this information is about but
I'm going to ask the ex-DesktopStandard guys at MS and see what they say.