[gptalk] Re: GPO setting to delete profiles after logging off

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBNF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:06:47 -0500

Office Custom Installation Wizard should help you generate a .prf you
can use to automatically setup a MAPI profile for Outlook.

Here are some links to get you started:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2003/HA011402581033.aspx

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/prf.htm

If you have any more questions you might find another newsgroup where
you can get more focused experience in this arena, as this is strictly
Group Policy related issues.

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer