[gptalk] GPO setting returning after being removed

  • From: "Mark Ramirez" <Mark.Ramirez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:25:44 -0500

I have a strange issue.  A while back I created a GPO which added some
sites to the local intranet zone.  I added *.mydomain.com.  We are now
having an issue where this is breaking something.  I removed
*.mydomain.com from the GPO and manually removed it from the pc's and
the issue goes away.  My problem is that when the computer is rebooted,
*.mydomain.com comes back.  I have searched all my GPO's and I am not
seeing it.  To make things more strange, it happens on some machines and
not others that are in the same OU.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Ramirez

System Administrator

Silicon Laboratories Inc.

www.silabs.com <http://www.silabs.com>

Tel: (512)-428-1562

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.