[gptalk] Re: GPO not processing at startup

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <Robert.Mariani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:00:27 +1100

I don't believe anything is wrong with having \\server\share
<file:///\\server\share>  in a start-up script as long as the computer
waits until the network adapter has started prior to processing the
policy.  Perhaps set "Always wait for Network" under
Computer/Admin/System Logon/Always wait for the network at computer
start-up and logon

This way the network resources are available when policies are
processed.

Regards,

Robert Mariani