[gptalk] Re: GPO for Power Management

  • From: "Pankaj Bhakta" <bhakta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:37:16 +1200

Hi Jamie,

Many thanks for your reply and suggestions.

The blogs are incredibly informative.

I am supporting a Win 2003 domain with all desktop at present Win XP SP2. I
am yet to lay my hands on Group Policy Preference but seeing the last blog
ie part-3 of 3, I am lured to play around. You are right, EZ GPO Tool will
require a client component to be installed in each machine and therefore GPP
will be better off to deploy.

Can you suggest any other link from where I can get basic and practical
information on GPP before I play around with the power management.

Regards,

Pankaj

  _____