[gptalk] Re: GPO annoyances.. ?

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:50:50 -0800

Glad I could help. As for best practice, yes, I usually set the user policies I
want for loopback in the same GPO that enables loopback, so you’re ok there.

As for the utility, it’s a bit tricky because of what it’s trying to do,
esp. if you need to clean user policies. Basically you need to install the
utility on the system where the user logs onto, and then logon onto to the
system as an administrator, and then run the utility against the target
user’s profile.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Darren