[gptalk] Re: GPO annoyances.. ?

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:44:24 -0800

Hi there. So, you have merge mode loopback set—where were you setting the
lockdown policy? In the loopback GPO or in the user’s normal GPO?

Also, just an FYI that I have a free utility that is meant to clean out
policies and preferences from computers and users. Its called cleanregpol.exe
and can be downloaded at www.sdmsoftware.com/products.php (under the Freeware
section). It might help.

Darren