[gptalk] Re: GPO User Settings Not Applying

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:57:03 -0700

Jack-

Have you checked the share permissions on the server share where you're
redirecting to? Also, assuming share permissions are ok, then the next thing
would be to check permissions on the NTFS folders where folder redirection
is trying to create the folders and make sure your President's user account
has the perms to create the folders.

Darren