[gptalk] GPO Permissions...

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:32:55 -0600

OK, I know I should know the answer to this, but as I'm thinking about
it, it's baffling me...

If I create a GPO, even though it may be configured for Computer Config,
can I set permissions on who it can apply to still in the Delegation tab
of the GPO? How does that work when the GPO applies to a computer
acct???

Shane M. Williford

Systems Administrator

MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+

Mazuma Credit Union

shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx

816-361-4194 x6012

NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. Review, use, disclosure, distribution, or forwarding
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liabilities.
Statements and opinion expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
Mazuma Credit Union. All e-mail communications through Mazuma's corporate email
system are subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.
immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message from
any computer or network system.