[gptalk] Re: GPO Permissions

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:25:03 +0100

Well, you are mentioning the important ones. There's a minor difference
between 2000 and 2003/2008 permission requirements.

You should take a deeper look at the defaultSecurityDescriptor entry, KB
321476 - this entry handles permissions on newly created GPOs - so it's
"knows" what's neede :)

Have fun!
/Jakob H. Heidelberg