[gptalk] GPO Permissions

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help me with this. I am trying to reduce access to the GPOs in a specific environment and want to trim the permissions to a minimum without breaking anything !

I was intending to reduce permissions to the following

Authenticated Users : Read
Domain Admins: Full control
Enterprise Admins: Full Control
Group Policy Creator: Edit, delete, modify

But it looks like the following might be required ?

System : Full control
Enterprise Domain controllers: read

Are there any other specific permission requirements that anyone knows about for particular policies ?

Thanks for any thoughts.
Neil