[gptalk] Re: GPO Filters

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:29:02 +1000

Craig

Your easiest way may be to run a WMI filter to check for "not servers" and
have a "DENY" group called "2000 Servers".

This means the WMI filter will catch your 2003 servers, and you will have to
manually add the 2000 servers to the "2000 servers"  group so that they
don't get the policy either.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir