[gptalk] Re: GPMC logging

  • From: "krisani p" <krisani.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:08:05 +0530

I am seeing the following errors in the eventlog->GroupPolicy->operational
when the Administrator is logging into the workstation

The system call to get account information completed.
The call failed after 140 milliseconds.

Error: Retrieved account information. Error code 5

Error: Failed to register for connectivity notification. Error code 1230

Computer boot policy processing failed for ..... in X seconds

Where is the account information being read from?
Could this be the reason for not being able to do copy or backup the GPO.
But I am able to create new GPOs.

Thanks
krisani