[gptalk] Re: GPMC Error

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:12:18 -0700

Ok. It could be a corrupt package so knowing the last one that was added
would be good. One thing you can do is do an AD search on the
packageRegistration objects in the GPC part of that GPO and query on the
DateCreated attribute to see the last one that was created. That might help
narrow the package.

Darren