[gptalk] Re: GPMC Error

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:46:08 -0400

Darren,

there are 64 apps in this GPO (Core, Primary and Optional apps - CPO).
However, we have other GPO's with thousands of apps in them.  So many,
that we have had to split them before.  The User applications appear to
be fine... The problem just recently started.  I am trying to track down
recent changes.

Doug Delaney
EDS - Integration Engineering-GM
GM Desktop Engineering
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>
Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.