[gptalk] Re: GPMC

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:10:13 +1100

Hi Gary,

Wow. I'm impressed (I think). You seem to have an average of 1.5 objects per
OU!

It raises the question of why you would have so many OU's. and how on earth
do you manage them all?

Darren's assessment seems to suggest that not only do you have thousands of
OU's, you have many OU to GPO links (millions?). So how many GPO's would you
have and how many OU to GPO links?

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir