[gptalk] Re: GP to disable syncronization

  • From: "Dave Palombi" <dave.palombi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:31:09 -0400

der Computer configuration/ administrative templates/ network/offline files/

prevent use of offline files folder
prohibit user configuration of offline files
remove make available offline
turn off reminder ballons.

And I have the same configuration for user configurations

Am I missing something???

Dave