[gptalk] Re: GP to add a machine license

  • From: "Dave Palombi" <dave.palombi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:05:19 -0500

Okay this is what I have done.I can push out the little software app.
through GP.  It installs fine.  I can install the reg key through a login
script.  That works as well.

When I go to the website it still prompts me (user with no admin rights) to
install something.

How do I determine what that is.

Dave