[gptalk] Re: GP startup scripts

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:20:12 -0600

You need to use the /s switch on the regedit command in you .cmd file so
that it runs silently.

regedit /s Settings.reg

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>