[gptalk] Re: GP not applied

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:58:14 -0700

Ok. One thing I see in the userenv log is a lot of inconsistency in GPOs
between AD & SYSVOL. Version number mismatches and inability to read the
sysvol portion of a GPO. I am guessing that whatever DCs your user's are
hitting are not replicating correctly. How many DCs do you have? I would run
gpotool.exe (from SUpport Tools ) against your domain's GPOs and see what
errors show up.