[gptalk] Re: GP not applied

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:17:28 -0500

Oh, sorry, Tim, missed that.  DNS seems to be working fine.  I can ping the
server and browse by either name or IP.

On 8/24/06, Tim Bolton <jsclmedave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Right off the top I would check DNS...

TB

-- Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard *********************** You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/ ************************