[gptalk] Re: GP not applied

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:16:32 -0500

I had other test users (1-5) and they worked in the lab and are not now.
Here's a strange one, if I log in as someone who is just a domain admin, the
GPOs apply correctly.  If I log in as a newly created user, nothing works.
If I make that user a domain admin, nothing works.

On 8/24/06, Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, are you saying that you had a DC on an isolated subnet and now its on your production network, and a client on that network that is part of that DC's domain is not getting user policy as expected? If so, then make sure that the GPOs you're trying to deliver are linked in such a way that the user test6 will process them. The fact that a domain admin account gets the policies tells me that the policies may not be linked to a place in your AD tree that test6 will get them.

Darren