[gptalk] Re: GP not applied

  • From: "Tim Bolton" <jsclmedave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:57:27 -0500

Right off the top I would check DNS...

TB

On 8/24/06, Gray Troutman <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks, Well, I just moved the DC from the lab to the network and it no longer applies the GPOs. I can join the domain and log in with no problem, but the policies are not applied. If I run gpresult, I get "INFO: The user "CMHWM\test6" does not have RSOP data."

Two things:  One, I changed the domain server name.  Two, I get the policies
if I log in as a domain admin, but not as a user.

Any ideas what I screwed up here?

Thanks,
Gray

--
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus
handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard