[gptalk] Re: GP for popup blocker fliters

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:39:19 -0600

Ahh...makes sense! Thanks guys :)

Shane M. Williford
Systems Administrator
MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+
Mazuma Credit Union
9300 Troost
Kansas City, MO 64131
shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
816-361-4194 x6012

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nelson, Jamie
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:36 PM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: GP for popup blocker fliters

Note: There's a good KB here regarding configuration of Pop-Up blocker settings.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/843016

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon Energy
Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com<http://www.dvn.com/>