[gptalk] Re: GP for Mozilla

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:15:10 -0500

I thought you said you had to do it at the browser level? If that's not
the case, one of our list members provided a link in the following post
that shows how to use IPSec filtering to block websites. It would be
much easier to maintain than editing host files.

//www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/06-2008/msg00094.html

I would check out the FireFox ADMs as well. I'm not sure if there is any
kind of ability to block websites, but if you have Firefox users they
might come in really handy for you. I used to use them at an old job and
they worked pretty well for basic configuration.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>