[gptalk] GP apply per machine?

  • From: "Savanah Garrison" <sgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:54:14 -0500

Is there a way to get my group policy to apply only if the users log in
to one of my terminal servers, but not the other?

Thanks!

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any documents or other
writings sent with it constitute confidential information intended only for the
named recipient.  If you have received this communication in error, do not read
it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete the message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any
attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.