[gptalk] Re: GP Preferences / Vista / Printers / UAC

  • From: FlowMaN <flowman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:47:14 +0200

We had similar problems in our company, and I found the problem is that the
printer driver installation failing during logon. I tried to set the
following GP option and checked the "run in user context" option:
http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/archive/2007/05/04/windows-vista-point-print.aspx

Working fine, now. :)

--
Otto Horvath