[gptalk] Re: GP Monitor

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:49:19 -0700

There are no in-the-box capabilities for this. The only thing you can do is
audit for AD events whenever a change to a GPO occurs. That shows up in the
security log, usually on the PDC emulator, as a change to the
groupPolicyContainer object, but it does not tell you what was changed in
the GPO. For that, you will need a 3rd party product like those from Netpro
or NetIQ.