[gptalk] GP Monitor

  • From: Minesh Pandya <mpandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:28:52 +0100

I want to be able to see what changes are being made to the GP in the
Domain by other Domain Admins in a report, such as by who, when and the
changes made.
I have GPMonitor - would this do the task? - if so can someone direct me
to instructions on using it? - i have googled with not much luck...

Also - is there a tool for the AD too?

Minesh Pandya

Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP
Beaufort House, 15 St. Botolph Street, London EC3A 7NJ.

Telephone :     +44 (0)20 7247 2277
Fax :           +44 (0)20 7643 8500
Web Site :      http://www.blg.co.uk
VAT Number:     243202705

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.If you have
received this e-mail in error, you must not disclose to any other person, nor
take copies of, the contents of this e-mail and/or any attachment to it.

We try to ensure that our communications are free of viruses but do not accept
responsibility for any loss or damage that viruses may cause.  You should take
your own steps to ensure that communications are free of viruses.

Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered in
England and Wales with registered number OC325641.

Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The applicable rules can be found on the Authority's website.

The term partner is used to refer to a member of Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP or
an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications.  A list
of the members of Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP is open to inspection at the
registered office, Beaufort House, 15 St Botolph Street, EC3A 7NJ.