[gptalk] GP Editor Not Responding

  • From: <cjsands614@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GPTALK <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:25:31 -0500

Hello. I am trying to create a hash on two files in a Software Restriction
Policy but each time I browse to either of the files the GP editor freezes and
I have to use Task Manager to stop the process. I have not had this problem
before and I was wondering if there are there any limitations to creating a
hash for an exe file? I'm stumped on this one.
By the way, I am working with Server 2003.
Thanks for any suggestions.
cjsands